Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to pitch an invention to a company good a perception you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of providers not desperate to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and inventhelp Number don’t need a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they do a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover the particular product idea. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and study part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.